The hardest part about making these cookies is not eating all the ingredients while you’re assembling them. This recipe represents baking at its finest simplicity. Wow family members or guests at holiday assemblages with these gloriously tasty treats which take zero brain power and hardly any motor skills to make.
- 1 baking pan
- 1 standard bag of Hershey’s Kisses
- 1 standard bag of M&M’s
- 1 bag of square pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay out as many square pretzels as can fit on baking pan.
- Set 1 unwrapped Hershey’s Kiss on each pretzel.
- Put baking pan in oven for 2 minutes.
- Take pan out and press 1 M&M firmly into each slightly melted Kiss.
- Refrigerate baking pan for 20 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
You’ll be amazed at the delicious simplicity of these pretzel cookies. The salt of the pretzels combines perfectly with the sweet of the Kiss and the M&M, neatly stacked on top of one another for a decorative touch. You can easily swap out these ingredients for more exciting combinations, like crispy M&M’s with peanut butter Kisses. Experiment and enjoy!